Friday, April 19, 2013

Wow!

      O.K. so bragging moment for this Mama! 
      I have been up sense 5:30a.m. cleaning my house and getting ready for a WAY busy/fun weekend. Helping Malcom with his math, watching the daycare of course, cooking meals, cleaning up meals, heir cuts, laundry, ext. Right after my last little one left for the day (about 5:40p.m.) Malcom comes over takes my hand and states, "It's time for you to rest your feet Mama, you have been working too many hours without a brake." He takes me to my chair as I am calculating how much more I still have to accomplish and sits me down, informing me that he is going to give me a foot massage. As he lines up the lotions he got for me for Christmas, so I can chose which one I want, Kaelon comes over with my Kindle and the remote and says, "Do whatever is most relaxing o.k. my hard working Mama!" Wow ... just wow, I sure love my boys and they sure know how to love their Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment