Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happily Ever After?

      I read a post this morning on marriage that said, "Happily ever after is not a fairy tale, it is a choice!" I really loved this, I loved it so much because that is exactly what I have learned in this life. It always comes back to that again and again. A choice!
       Love is a choice, forgiveness is a choice, contentment is a choice, kindness is a choice, faithfulness is a choice! A happy marriage is most definitely a choice and our salvation truly is our choice, and absolutely the most important of all choices! My prayer for Chris and I is that we will continue on choosing as we have and always CHOOSE to love the other first. That my children, my family and friends will choose wisely and reap the tremendous rewards therein.

No comments:

Post a Comment