Saturday, June 15, 2013

Be Still

      Went with my honey, on a water damage job this morning. While he did sciency calculations and monitoring with all his high tech equipment and charts I walked down to the home owners dock and soaked it all in. 
      Dozens of birds flying around singing while they munched on the early morning bugs, deer meandering down to the water to drink and frolic, several Mama ducks taking their ducklings on adventures on beautiful Lake Pend Oreille. The verse "Be still and know that I am God." kept rolling around and around in my mind. Wow ... I was struck by God's magnificent creation, what a wonderfully peaceful morning.
       I am very thank to Chris for suggesting I tag along with him instead of catching up on the house work. :)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment